Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sewing Room Makeover!

I think it's pretty clear that I'm trying to cast off the winter blahs and dive into Spring.  Today is no exception!  Originally, my sewing/laundry room was painted a dark architectural grey color which I liked, but I wanted to freshen it up a bit and get reenergized for Spring.  So off to Sherwin-Williams I went and came home with a gallon of "Watery" which is a sea-glass blue color.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Here's BEFORE:

Pretty boring and dreary, right?
And here's the AFTER!


I also swapped desks with my daughter.  I like the white against the blue better.  Time to add some decorations.  New cork board?  Shelves?  Maybe I will try my hand at painting wall plaques!  Yep, I'm reenergized!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS